_ WHO WE ARE
We believe that learning should be an enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding experience. Rockboro School takes pride in providing a caring and supportive community that brings out the best in our pupils, both academically and as developing individuals.
The school’s friendly and supportive environment enables children to make the most of our enhanced curriculum and instills in them a sense of curiosity and a love of learning that they will take with them into the world. Our focus on the whole person ensures that personal development goes hand in hand with academic achievement.
As a multi-denominational school, we educate together children of different religious affiliations, or none, thereby fostering in our pupils an appreciation for traditions other than their own. Our pupils are encouraged to develop positive and healthy attitudes toward life, embrace cultural diversity, and to develop a concern and respect for others in their community.
- to provide each pupil with an excellent quality of education in a caring, supportive and safe environment;
- to foster in our pupils a love of learning;
- to educate together children of different religious affiliations, or none, and to provide a school community where religious and cultural diversity is valued;
- to inspire our pupils to be the best that they can be and help them to develop the confidence, ability, and passion required to reach their full potential in academic, sporting, creative and social endeavours;
- to nurture well-rounded and well-balanced pupils who have a sense of right and wrong, who have respect for both themselves and others and who have the personal integrity necessary to become responsible citizens;
- to ensure that our pupils are well prepared for their future education in secondary school and beyond;
- to develop lifelong learners who will contribute with competence to our rapidly changing world and will have the confidence to follow their passion in their chosen fields;
- to ensure that Rockboro remains a thriving school at the heart of the community it serves.