Rockboro Preschool are currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Preschool Principal/ Manager. The successful candidate will have the relevant experience and skills to manage all day to day operations of our school. The person must be outgoing, creative, and have a genuinely caring nature as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We are a part-time sessional facility caring for children aged 2 years to 5 years. We are located in Rockboro Primary School on the Boreenmanna Road, Cork.
The position is permanent and full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Immediate start required.
- Minimum Level 7 / Level 8 Degree in Early Childhood Care Education
- Minimum 3 years previous experience of managing school/ preschool with all the relevant administrative skills
- Leadership, teamwork, and communication skills are key to success
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage all aspects of the running of a Pre-School Montessori including HRM, office management, financial account management, and curriculum development
- Knowledge and understanding of all Early Years regulations and legislation including The Preschool Regulations (2016), Aistear & Siolta.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in the field of childcare management. Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed CV and cover letter with an overview as to why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV along with your relevant qualifications and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Monday 27th July 2020